- 着火，燃烧 blazing；burning strongly and uncontrollably
- 闪耀，发光 flashing
- 激烈，激昂，兴奋 agitated; in the full glow of excitement
- keenly excited (especially sexually) or indicating excitement;
"his face all ablaze with excitement"
"he was aflame with desire"
- lighted up by or as by fire or flame;
"forests set ablaze (or afire) by lightning"
"even the car's tires were aflame"
"a night aflare with fireworks"
"candles alight on the tables"
"houses on fire"
- resembling flame in brilliance or color;
"maple trees ablaze in autumn"
- lighted with red light as if with flames;
"streets ablaze with lighted Christmas trees"
"the inflamed clouds at sunset"
"reddened faces around the campfire"
- The whole building was soon ablaze.
- The palace was ablaze with lights.
- The streets are ablaze with decorations.
- His face was ablaze with anger.
The wooden house was quickly ablaze.
The hut was half ablaze.
The house was ablaze, and the flames and smoke could be seen for miles around.
By the time firefighters were called the house was well ablaze.
Forests are sometimes set ablaze by lightning.
Truck after truck was set ablaze as the fire spread.
- ablaze with
The sky is ablaze with flame. 火光把天空映得通红。
The hall is ablaze with lights. 大厅里灯火辉煌。
The hotel was ablaze with lights. 宾馆灯火通明。
We arrived at the ball ablaze with lights at about eight. 八点钟左右我们来到了灯火辉煌的舞厅。
The centre of the city was ablaze with lights. 市中心灯火辉煌。
The streets are ablaze with decorations. 街道装饰得五彩缤纷。
The mountainside is ablaze with azalea,wistaria,and many other beautiful flowers. 山坡开满了杜鹃花、紫藤花和其他鲜花，一片绚丽。
She was ablaze with jewels. 她满身珠光宝气。
Her eyes were ablaze with anger. 她的双眼充满怒火。
His face was ablaze with anger. 他满面怒容。
She was ablaze with anger when he kicked her dog. 他踢她的狗，她大为恼怒。
His face is all ablaze with excitement. 他脸上显出激动的神色。
- be ablaze with 因…发光的，因…激动的
The women [were] ablaze with silks and diamonds.出自：K. Hickman
- ablaze:ablaze adj. adj.着火的, 激动的, 闪耀的；adv.着火习惯用语set ablaze 烧起, 燃起…