- Objective: To explore the application of controlled hypothermia radio-frequency ablation technique in otolaryngology.
- The radiofrequency ablation technique is safer and easier to use than the traditional excising technique and can also achieve the same satisfied clinical results.
- Mayo Clinic's radiologists are among the most experienced in the world in performing ablation techniques, and hae treated nearly 300 kidney tumors either with radiofrequency ablation or cryoablation.
- The application of temperature-controlled bipolar radiofrequency ablation technique in otolaryngology
- Application of Controlled Hypothermia Radio-frequency Ablation Technique in Otolaryngology