- It is found that the ablated surface roughness of multi-directional C/C composites is obviously lower than that of 3D C/C composites with same carbon matrix.
- It was found that refractory metal carbides (MC) entered the crystallites of the composites to a depth of several microns from the ablated surface and obviously influenced the texture around them.
- On the other hand , the ablated surface roughness of C/C composites with a pyrolytical carbon matrix is obviously lower than that of C/C composites with a pitch-derived carbon matrix when the...
- The gas bubbled to the surface of the water.
- The surface of the liquid gradually crusted over.