- The whole ablation process of target during the pulsed laser preparation thin films is studied.
- The ablation process of copper foil with ultrashort laser pulses was simulated by the double-temperature equation(DTE),which was formatted simply.
- During the ablation process, the 17-guage electrode internally circulates water to cool the tissue adjacent to the exposed electrode, maximizing energy deposition and minimizing tissue charring.
- The ablation processing of copper foil with ultrashort laser pulses was simulated bythe Double-Temperature Equation(DTE), which was formatted simply.
- APPROXIMATE THEORETIC SOLUTION FOR ABLATION PROCESS HEATED ON CONDITION OF CONSTANT HEAT FLUX