- wear away through erosion or vaporization
- remove an organ or bodily structure
- Scraping or PTK ablating may stop the disorder.
- The data guide lasers in ablating tiny amounts of tissue.
- Methods 126 cases with ablating parotid glands were retrospectively analyzed.
- A numerical method was presented to simulate the process of material ablating and groove shape forming.
- AFL can be terminated successfully by way of ablating the double lineations (from TA to CS and CS to IVC).
采用 TA至 CS和 CS至 IVC双连线射频消融可以成功阻断房扑 ;
- It demonstrated the procedure of radiofrequency ablating the epicardium could be a practicable treatment for AF.