- a member of the Circassian people who live to the east of the Black Sea
- an autonomous province of Georgia on the Black Sea; a strong independence movement has resulted in much instability
- Circassian people living east of the Black Sea
- of or relating to Abkazia or its people or their language
- In this road from 1992 to 1993 of the Georgian and Abkhaz war damage.
- But both men expressed continued disagreement on Russia's recognition of Abkhaz and South Ossetian independence.Mr.
- And Abkhaz forces have retaken the Kodori Gorge, previously controlled by the Georgians.
- Washington says the decision is alarming and could make it easier for Abkhaz separatists to acquire weapons.
- Northwest Caucasian languages include Abkhaz and a chain of dialects called collectively Circassian.