- 公开放弃，声明放弃，郑重放弃，正式放弃，郑重拒绝 （信念、行为、活动、意见等）
- formally reject or disavow a formerly held belief, usually under pressure;
"He retracted his earlier statements about his religion"
"She abjured her beliefs"
- He abjured his allegiance to the king.
- He abjured the errors of his former faith.
- She abjured the abhorrent relationship.
- He was determined to be a monk who abjured worldly pleasures.
- The European Central Bank has so far abjured such policies and focused on boosting bank lending instead.
- For nearly 21 years after his resignation as Prime Minister in 1963, he abjured all titles, preferring to remain just plain 'Mr.
- abjure the realm誓不回国
This rough magic I here abjure.出自：Tempest,Shakespeare
- abjured:abjure vt. 发誓放弃, 避免, 公开放弃…