- Abiotic stresses such as drought, salt, cold and freezing exert severe influences on growth and development of plant.
- Plant productivity is greatly influenced by abiotic stresses, such as drought, salinity and low temperature etc.
- In plant cells, actin cytoskeleton plays important roles in response to biotic and abiotic stresses.
- Drought-stress,salt-stress,cold-stress strongly influence on plants among all abiotic stresses.
- It has been documented that NADPH oxidase is involved in plant defense reactions to pathogen or elicitor attack and in plant response to abiotic stresses.