- The abiogenic gas and the deep gas in the Songliao basin are reexamined in this paper.
- A little part is from coal-measures abiogenic gas and from inte rnal abiogenic gas or is known as mantle-derived gas,inorganic matter accounts for21.
- Deep source gas refers to inorganic genetic gas or abiogenic gas which comes from deep crust or upper mantle, and has apparent geology and geochemistry characteristics.
- After analysing the abiogenic gas in the main oil-gas thering basins in China and its resery iors, it is coboered that the main oil-gas bearing basins in middle-west part of Chin...
- Palaeohigh, magma intrusion belt and basement fault belt are favorable areas of abiogenic gases accumulation.