- AIM: To evaluate the effect of microfiltrating the extract of Sophora japonica L. by inorganic ceramic membrane.
- The separation technique of ceramic membrane has become one of the most advanced separation techniques.
- Mixed-conducting oxygen permeable membrane is a kind of ceramic membrane, which exhibits both electronic and oxygen ionic conductivity.
- The tube alumina substrates for ceramic membrane with good properties were developed,using paraffin and polyethylene as plasticizing agent.
- The effects of different flow fields on filtration flux of tubular ceramic membrane assembles and the hydrodynamics in them are studied experimentally.