ability to solve problems的用法和样例：
- The level of a student is not only measured in his marks but also in his ability to solve problems.
- IQ tests measure a specific kind of intelligence called cognitive ability, meaning the ability to solve problems and grasp concepts.
- Problem-solving is the important thinking activity, so cultivating students' ability to solve problems is an important teaching task.
- In my opinion, the development of modern civilization requires that education should emphasize not only on school subjects but on the ability to solve problems as well.
- The ability to solve problems faster and more efficiently allows us to focus more of our resources on performance development and staying ahead of the competition.