ability to implement的用法和样例：
- Ability to implement company's operational stards.
- This industry has the ability to implement change more rapidly for our customers than they can achieve in-house.
- But without the resources to implement them, S.K.Guha says UNIFEM’s ability to make real change is limited.
- However, what he does have is the ability to implement stifling defensive schemes like few others.
- CCR extends LCR's ability to maintain two copies of an Exchange database and transaction logs to implement the same idea on two cluster nodes.