ability to conceive的用法和样例：
- The people who have ture mercy own the ability to conceive others' misery and happiness as his own.
- The ability to conceive of gods, however, is not sufficient to give rise to religion.
- Ability to conceive of, and bring to fruition, new means of creating value; capacity to generate innovations throughout the life cycle of products.
- I simply refuse to conceive of such a solution.
- It's difficult to conceive of living on the moon.
- The persistent inability to conceive a child.