ability of practice的用法和样例：
- It's a building block car,which not only could improve children's ability of practice, but also it's a game paly.
- It's a building block,which not only could improve children's ability of practice, but also it's a game paly.
- To understand reading process and the rule of reading as the guide of practice will enhance the comprehensive ability of learners.
- The modern practice mode means the one which stinks human's ability of practice excessively and ignores the whole restriction of ecological system from modem industrialization.
- A teaching team, especially the team with reasonable professional structure, higher level of educational background and quality and strong ability of practice should be ensured.