abietic acid anhydride的用法和样例：
- From rosin purified abietic acid was prepared by using abietic acid as stared material acylamino surfactant was synthesized by maleric anhydride and diethanolamine.
- It is not necessary to use natural pure abietic acid and dehydroabietic acid and they are not easily obtained as standard substances.
- The results show that these oleoresins have common characteristics of that of subgen.Pinus, but all their amount of abietic acid are more than 20 %.
- N-Carboxy-alanine acid anhydride (NCA) was synthesized by L-alanine and Triphosgen.
- Phosphorus Pentoxide, also called Phosphoric Acid Anhydride, is a white, spiculate crystal.