- It is not necessary to use natural pure abietic acid and dehydroabietic acid and they are not easily obtained as standard substances.
- The results show that these oleoresins have common characteristics of that of subgen.Pinus, but all their amount of abietic acid are more than 20 %.
- From rosin purified abietic acid was prepared by using abietic acid as stared material acylamino surfactant was synthesized by maleric anhydride and diethanolamine.
- Conjugated unsaturation of abietic resin acids can be removed through catalytic hydrogenation to overcome the shortcomings of oxidation and color degradation in rosin.
- The best technical condition of the reed pulp is in 47°SR, wipped off primary fines and added secondary fines up to 10%, meanwhile, adding stuffings (abietic acid, vitriolic aluminium, French chalk).