- According to our preliminary investigation, the hosts on which U. longissima grows belong to 11 families 17 genera 18 species, mainly Abies georgei .
- The authors studied the volume and water holding capacity of moss and litter layers under Abies georgei forest of different slope direction of the east slope of mount sejila in Tibet.
- fir (Abies georgei var. smithii)
- Abies georgei var. smithii forests
- Community Characteristics of Abies Georgei Forest on The Western Slope of Baima Snow Mountain in Northwestern Yunnan