- Fargesia denudata, which composed a major layer under Abies faxoniana forests, was one of the favorite staple bamboos for the Giant Panda, and was distributed mainly in the Mt. Minshan ranges.
- For instance, the establishment of Betula spp. was correlated significantly with topographic factors, while that of Abies faxoniana was affected heavily by soil characteristics and that of Rhododendron spp.
- Study on Nursery Trial of Abies faxoniana
- Abies faxoniana at initial stage
- Three-dimensional Canopy Structure in The Timberline Ecotone Dominated by Abies faxoniana