- Effects of Some Physical and Chemical Treatments on Seed Germination of Abies chensiensis.
- STUDIES ON THE CHEMICAL CONSTITUENTS OF THE ESSENTIAL OIL FROM OLEORESIN OF ABIES CHENSIENSIS VAN TIEGH.
- The Dissertation focuses on characteristics of seeds and seedlings of an endangered species, Abies chensiensis(Qinling fir).
- Through field investigations, laboratorial experiments and comparisons with other Abies, it was found that the cones and seeds of Abies chensiensis were bigger than other Abies species and had more seeds per cone but fewer full developed seeds per cone.
结果表明 ,与冷杉属其它树种相比 ,秦岭冷杉球果和种子较大、单果种子数较多 ,但空粒多、饱满度低。
- Population dynamics of endangered plant species Abies chensiensis