- tall coarse annual of Old World tropics widely cultivated in southern United States and West Indies for its long mucilaginous green pods used as basis for soups and stews; sometimes placed in genus Hibiscus
- Abelmoschus esculentus Moench.
- The electroantennograms (EAG) was used to test EAG response and the result showed that DBM had EAG response to both plant volatiles of Abelmoschus esculentus and Synedrella nodiflora.
- The effects of the different training altitudes and cultivating densities on the yield of Abelmoschus esculentus Moench
- Pigmentation Analysis of Damahua Chicken Skin and Adipose with Opowdery Abelmoschus esculentus Additive in Feedings
- Effect of Pigmentation on Chicken Vitelline with Powdery Abelmoschus esculentus Additive