abelian gauge field的用法和样例：
- Further constraint on the parameter of group by second transformation of ghost field variable being equal to zero in non - Abelian gauge field
- The locally gauge invariant mean field approach is generalized from Abelian gauge groups to non-Abelian gauge groups. The SU(2) Yang-Mills-Higgs field coupling system is analyzed.
- We derived the identity which combines the measure of the path-integral of the generating functional and the effective action of the pure gauge field in the coset space of the Abelian chiral group, and is invariant under chiral transformation.
- With this identity the renormalization equations are established. The renormalization of the pure gauge field theory in coset space of the Abelian chiral group is carried out by solving these equations.
- Few people studying Gauge Field Theory need to be convinced of the importance of the work of 't Hooft.