- The council's president Abdul Aziz al-Hakim has warned Saddam could be executed if found guilty by the court.
- His alleged co-conspirators are Ramzi Binalshibh, Walid Muhammed 'Attash, Ali Abdul Aziz Ali and Mustafa al Hawsawi.
- In Biological Sciences, College of Science, King Abdul Aziz University, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
1983 听听听听听听听听听听听听听听 B Sc.
- The council's president Abdul Aziz al-Hakim has warned Saddam could be executed if found guilty by the court. And the US supports this.
- The accused are Khalid Sheik Mohammed, Waleed bin Attash, Ramzi Binalshibh, Ali Abdul Aziz Ali, Mustafa Ahmed Adam al Hawsawi and Mohammed al Kahtani.
- The students demanded authorities to release mosque leader Maulana Abdul Aziz Ghazi, a request swiftly rejected by the government.