- someone who unlawfully seizes and detains a victim (usually for ransom)
- a muscle that draws a body part away from the median line
- Police closely traced the whereabouts of abductor.
- Law will protect the girl taken in and sold by the abductor.
- The Police hurried to untangle the remaining children barred by the abductor.
- She had destroyed the decency he had brought with him from the countryside, making him an abductor of women!
- The abductor threaten to kill his daughter if he does not immediately pay ransom.
- The abductor bullyrags that if he not pay the ransom money or his daughter will die.