- a small motor nerve supplying the lateral rectus muscle of the eye
- especially of muscles; drawing away from the midline of the body or from an adjacent part
- Among the nerves damaged,4 were facial nerves,2 were abducent nerves, 1 oculomotor nerve and 1 vagus nerve.
- The number of AICAs which were posterior and medial to the abducent nerve were 34 and 5 respectively and 2 AICAs ran across the abducent nerve.
位于展神经根背侧者 5支 (占 12 .
- Objective To introduce a self-designed abducent plaster tractional apparatus (APTA) and its effect on treating basal fractures of the thumb metacarpal.
- The reasons of redislocation is the bigger abducent angles of the hip,shallow acetabulum filled with more fat and fibrous tissue,and labrum inverted.
- To provide applied anatomical data of abducent nerve for skull base surgery and the data of abducent nerve about Chinese constitution.
- Optic never and abducent never damage appeared the most frequently.Oculomotor never, facial nerve and vestibulocochlear nerve were in the next.
- abducens nerve外展神经
- abducent nerve外展神经
- nervus abducens外展神经
- adducent[生理] 内收的...