- The Spanish striker was stretchered off after32 minutes of Saturday's draw with Bolton at Highbury following a tackle from Abdoulaye Faye.
- Pray for wisdom for Senate President Diop and Senegalese President Abdoulaye Wade as they are deciding if and how to collaborate with Iran.
- Sam Allardyce believes Newcastle have done a great piece of business in landing Habib Beye and Abdoulaye Faye for a combined ?million.
- Owen has been sidelined since injuring his thigh on England duty last month but should make the bench, while Stephen Carr and Abdoulaye Faye are also in contention for returns.
- Stoke's plans were thrown into disarray early on when Rory Delap and Abdoulaye Faye were forced from the field through injury, and Pulis admits that his side did well to counter that double blow.