Abdominal superficial vein的用法和样例：
- Conclusions It was an effective procedure to reattach the superficial vein for treatment of skin degloved injury.
- Abstract: Objective To solve the problem of venous stagnation of island flaps of hand or forearm with the method of superficial vein anastomosis.
- Objective To investigate therapeutic effect of iodophor sterilization repeated in preventing infection of limbs superficial vein needle retention.
- Objective:The relationship between cutaneous nerve and superficial vein in the dorsum of hand was studied to enhance the accuracy of venepuncture.
- Objective To explore the method of superficial vein turgidity in the dorsum of hand and increase the accuracy of venepuncture.