- Method The etiology and treatment of 22 cases of abdominal post operation patients with wound dehiscence are observed and analyzed.
- Objective: To investigate the clinical features and post operative management in aged patients with acute cholecystitis.
- Post operative comparison: a decrease in T3,an increase in rT3 and no remarkable change in T4 and TSH.
- Control submits the page by using an HTML POST operation.
- After surgery, 3 patients presented with hemiparalysis or aphasia and 1 patient died. Post operative complication rate was 4.6%.