Abdominal perfusion pressure的用法和样例：
- Maintain normal cerebral perfusion pressure by avoiding hypotension and cerebral retraction.
- What is the Optimal Threshold for Cerebral Perfusion Pressure Following Traumatic Brain Injury?
- Objective In order to study the clinical value of intracranial pressure (ICP) and cerebral perfusion pressure (CPP) applied in severe brain injury.
- We should guarantee that the perfusion pressure of brain tissue is normal when we take on antihypertensive treatment for patients with TIA.
- Renal function is markedly diminished in the neonate because of low perfusion pressure and immature glomerular and tubular function.