- There were no relationships among the early reoperation, reopoerative causes and traumatic types in th abdominal injuries.
- Only a simple two point static belt was fitted in the centre rear seat, which can cause severe spinal and abdominal injuries.
- Liver trauma is an usual closed abdominal injury, and easily leads to death.
- Delayed diagnosis and treatment usually occurs in these conditions: unobvious signs in early time, or negelecting of abdomen signs in patients with other injuries besides abdomen injury.
- Results The main causes for NTEL included open abdominal injuries,peritoneal hemorrhage from abdominal wall,omentum or mesentery injury,retroperitoneal hematoma,liver or splenic injury.