- There were no relationships among the early reoperation, reopoerative causes and traumatic types in th abdominal injuries.
- Only a simple two point static belt was fitted in the centre rear seat, which can cause severe spinal and abdominal injuries.
- Abdominocentesis , peritoneal lavage, ul trasonic B and X ray examinations played an important role in the diagnosis of closed abdominal injuries with high accuracy and simplicity.
腹腔穿刺、腹腔灌注、B超、X线检查对闭合性腹部损伤有较高的诊断价值 ,准确率高 ,简便易行 ;
- Liver trauma is an usual closed abdominal injury, and easily leads to death.
- Delayed diagnosis and treatment usually occurs in these conditions: unobvious signs in early time, or negelecting of abdomen signs in patients with other injuries besides abdomen injury.