- Results All of the operations were successful, and the flap survived perfectly.Conclusion The abdomen flap with multiple blood supply is an ideal method for phalloplasty.
- Thoracic - abdominal tube flap - abdominal flap
- Epigastric abdominal flaps of rats were used to investigate whether the flap survival rate can be affected by ligating too many side branches of feeding arteries or by neurogenic control of the flaps.
- ABDOMINAL FLAP TRANSPLANTATION WITH NERVE ANASTOMOSIS
- Repair of finger skin defect with three kinds of abdominal flap
- The vascular endothelial cells were marked with CD34 by immunohistochemistry, and the MVD in each region and layer of the abdominal flaps was determined.