- During the phase patients are often severely ill with marked weakness, abdominal discomfort, and distention.
- A 40 -year-old male presented with severe hematemesis and shock status after several days of abdominal discomfort.
- The common symptoms and signs included pelvic masses,abdominal discomfort,abdominal pain and dysmenorrheal.
- About 1 / 3 with a bulging stomach nausea, abdominal discomfort, loss of appetite, indigestion, with pantothenic acid.
- The following adverse reactions may occasionally occur: dryness of the mouth, thirst, drowsiness, fatigue, dizziness, heartburn, anorexia, abdominal discomfort and exanthema.