- Methods The abdominal defect after TRAM flap transfer in 10 cases was repaired by a polypropylene mesh.
- Objective To investigate the ideal method for repairing abdominal defect after TRAM(transverse rectus abdominis myocutaneous) flap transfer and preventing formation of abdominal hernia.
- Despite various techniques for closure of large abdominal defects have been used, the superiority of innervated muscle flaps that provide dynamic abdominal support has to be demonstrated.
- They detected no defect in the product.
- This was his fatal defect; he was of feeble will.