- Dizziness, mental confusion, abdominal cramping, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea also may accompany anaphylaxis.
- The symptoms are watery diarrhea, often with abdominal cramping, nausea, vomiting, fever and chills.
- I still have digestive inconveniences from the Whipple surgery: I have to eat 5 small meals a day and take pills with each meal and I have some abdominal cramping from time to time.
- Symptoms of infection with the bacteria can include severe diarrhea, bloody diarrhea, vomiting and severe abdominal cramping, said Larry Weatherford of the Oklahoma State Department of Health.
- Infection with Salmonella bacteria, which grow in animal and human feces causes fever, diarrhea and abdominal cramps.