- Inguinal hernia is a protrusion of abdominal contents through the inguinal canal. They are corrected through surgery.
- Abdominal distention and gas pains are also common after a laparotomy; they are due to swallowed air and impaired peristalsis resulting from immobility, manipulation of abdominal contents during surgery, and side effects of anesthesia.
- He always feels pain in his abdomen.
- She had abdominal pains yesterday.
- I'll have an abdominal operation tomorrow.
- Teaching content should be concise.