- Materials and Methods: Six cases suffered from abdominal cocoon were examined by a barium meal and confirmed by operative and histology.
- Conclusion The etiology of the abdominal cocoon is largely unknown.It may be associated with peritoneal heteroplasia and peritonitis.
- Objective To improve cognation and the levels of diagnosis and treatment for peritoneal encapsulation and abdominal cocoon.
- Another case had Abdominal cocoon(AC),found in the operation of i ntestine obstruction ,and had performed thesubtotal capsulectomy ,enterolysis an d plication of intestine.
- Surgical treatment for abdominal cocoon