- Surprisingly, the abdominal circumference was on the 95th percentile.
- Results There was significant correlation between fetal abdominal circumference and neonatal birth weight.
- Objective To evaluate the accuracy of the new method of measurement of fetal abdomen circumference for ultrasound estimation of fetal weight.
- Results: After concentrated ascites reinfusion, all patients' weight and abdomen circumference decreased, 24h urine volume increased significantly (P<0.01).
- Methods Fetal biparietal diameter (BPD), head circumference (HC), abdominal circumference (AC), femur length (FL) and fetal thigh soft tissue thickness (FTSTT) were measured by ultrasonography and analyzed with neonatal birth weight in 178 cases.