Abdominal cavity and pelvic cavity的用法和样例：
- Recurrence in anastomotic stoma, perineum, abdominal incision occurred and in the abdominal cavity and pelvic cavity in 15, 10, 7 and 20 eases respectively, and liver metastases were found in 8 cases.
- ObjectiveTo improve the CT diagnosis of abdominal cavity and pelvic neuroma.
- Recurrence in anastomotic stoma were found in 16 cases. Abdominal and pelvic cavity transplant recurrence were found in 8 cases and 6 cases respectively, abdominal incision recurrence in 6 cases. Eight cases had liver metastasis.
- Conclusions:Two interspaces epidural block has a less effection on the breath of laparoscopic surgery in lower abdomen and pelvic cavity,so it has more advantanges than one interspace block.
- It occurs commonly in the female internal genital organs and pelvic cavity.