abdominal aorto-renal arteriography的用法和样例：
- Results:The diagnosis of renal arteriovenous fistula was accurately made on renal arteriography.
- Methods The renal arteriovenous fistula was diagnosed on DSA renal arteriography in 3 cases and were treated by superselective renal thrombosis.
- Results The diagnosis of renal arteriovenous fistula was accurately made on renal arteriography,and the treatment of superselective renal arterial embolization was carried out.
- Conclusions: Rena. inflammatory pseudotumor's imaging specificity is not high, which can lead to misdiagnosis, but selective renal arteriography and multiple points biopsy are important for diagnosis.
- seldinger technique of renal arteriography