- Methods The intraoperative situation of abdominal adhesion and treatment by laparoscopy were summarized retrospectively in 92 cases.
- The intraoperative situation of abdominal adhesion and treatment by laparoscopy were summanied retrospecgively in 41cases.
- Objective To explore the effect of polylactide membrane on the prevention of postoperative pelvic and abdominal adhesion.
- Objective: To study ultrasound in the diagnosis of uterine cesarean section with the application of abdominal adhesions, and arouse the appropriate clinician concern.
- Dust the repair to prevent adhesion to outer cover.