- They are high body weight, high abdominal girth，high cholesterol levels，particularly LDL and VLDL and hypertension, and they may have diabetes.
- Pain is the most important symptom of acute abdominal pain. A patient may also complain of abdominal tenderness, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation, flatulence, fatigue, and an increase in abdominal girth.
- He always feels pain in his abdomen.
- His girth is much ampler than mine.
- He felt a great deal of pain in his abdomen.
- The diaphragm is between the chest and the abdomen.