- The big question which Egyptian and international economists are posing, is exactly when the international economy will start improving, as Gouda Abdel Khaleq explains.
- Gouda Abdel Khaleq, Professor of Economics at Cairo University, argues that revenue from the canal is a vital element of the Egyptian economy and that its fortunes affect the country in several ways.
- Abdel Khaleq, for his part, echoes IMF Managing Director Dominque Strauss-Kahn, who indicated recently that he doesn't see the world economy improving until the very end of 2009, or some time in 2010.
- Vinz swears that if Abdel dies, he will shoot a policeman...
- George Abdel - Sayed,Baidar Bakht, Leslie G Jaeger. Soil - steel bridges[M]. New York:McGraw - Hill Inc, 1994.
- Interior Ministry spokesman General Abdel Karim Khalaf indicated the explosion took place in a sensitive area.