abbot of misrule是什么意思，词典释义与在线翻译：
abbot of misrule的用法和样例：
- The Abbot of Misrule counted the seconds off on his fingers.
- He was one of the Abbots of Misrule, and his portfolio was to journey into the world of Krynn and dispense bad advice and terrible truths.
- The country suffered years of misrule under a weak king.
- "A nobility of the spirit," said the Abbot of Misrule, a small smile flickering across his face. "Then isn't our question not 'What is good?' but 'What is nobility?' "
- the abbot of misrule"糊涂道长"(中世纪...