the act of giving something up
withdrawing support or help despite allegiance or responsibility;
"his abandonment of his wife and children left them penniless"
the voluntary surrender of property (or a right to property) without attempting to reclaim it or give it away
- Her abandonment of the idea upset him.
- In other words, nonuse does not constitute abandonment by itself.
- Such an artistic transformation, self-suppression or abandonment, is touching upon a truth of emotion and psyche, like an isolated emotion or attitude of self-respect.
- abandonment option 放弃期权
- abandonment expenses 废弃费用
- abandonment of option 放弃期权
- abandonment loss 废弃损失
- abandonment of the voyage 放弃航次
- abandonment clause 有关废弃条款, 弃船...
- normal abandonment 正常报废
- abandonment stage 产品寿命更替期...
- abandonment value 清算价值
- right of abandonment 受领被弃财物的权利...
- abandonment of action 放弃诉讼
- abandonment of a right 弃权
- letter of abandonment 委付书
- abandonment charges 废弃费用
- abandonment of cargo 放弃货载
- notice of abandonment 委付通知书
- abandonment of ship [经] 船舶的废弃...
She had submerged her will in Robert's, but without any abject abandonment of her own personality.出自： J. Wain