- the act of giving something up
- withdrawing support or help despite allegiance or responsibility;
"his abandonment of his wife and children left them penniless"
- the voluntary surrender of property (or a right to property) without attempting to reclaim it or give it away
- Her abandonment of the idea upset him.
- In other words, nonuse does not constitute abandonment by itself.
- Such an artistic transformation, self-suppression or abandonment, is touching upon a truth of emotion and psyche, like an isolated emotion or attitude of self-respect.
- abandonment option放弃期权
- abandonment expenses废弃费用
- abandonment of option放弃期权
- abandonment loss废弃损失
- abandonment of the voyage放弃航次
- abandonment clause有关废弃条款, 弃船...
- normal abandonment正常报废
- abandonment stage产品寿命更替期...
- abandonment value清算价值
- abandonment of action放弃诉讼
- abandonment of a right弃权
- letter of abandonment委付书
- abandonment charges废弃费用
- abandonment of cargo放弃货载
- notice of abandonment委付通知书
- abandonment of ship[经] 船舶的废弃...
She had submerged her will in Robert's, but without any abject abandonment of her own personality.出自：J. Wain
[释义]尽情，任意贡献者: 海词网友 2012-05-20 有用报错