abandoned printed-wiring board的用法和样例：
- Do the printed wiring boards have to be lead-free?
- Further, since the chip capacitors (20) are received in a thick core board (30), there is no possibility of thickening the printed wiring board.
- The solder coatings are applied to the copper surfaces of the printed wiring board to preserve solderability and protect the copper conductors from environmental corrosion.
- Arranging chip capacitors (20) in a printed wiring board (10) makes it possible to reduce the distance between an IC chip (90) and the chip capacitor (20) and to reduce the loop inductance.
- Estimates are that 60-70% of printed wiring boards are tin-lead solder coated, usually by hot air solder leveling (HASL).