- Cream cakes are no long a luxury.
- He used to abandon his work for months at a time.
- He seemed to be wallowing in luxury.
- He was reared in the lap of luxury.
- Idleness and luxury bring forth poverty and want.
- She had led a life of luxury and privilege.
abandoned abandon abandoned printed circuit boards abandonable adj. abandoner n. abandoned yeast in beer industries abandonment in extractive industry abandonment of Taoism for Buddhism Abandoned Military Reservations Act abandonment of a patent application Abandoned chemical weapons in China abandonment of facilities or service Abandon ship. Into the longboat.