- The slum area was sordid and filthy beyond belief.
- He used to abandon his work for months at a time.
- The story of his miseries is beyond my belief.
- He comes to me in the belief that I can help him.
- I was obliged to abandon that idea.
- I find his behaviour (irresponsible) beyond belief.
abandoned abandon Abandon Meaningless Suffering abandoned Huanghe River Delta abandon its nuclear ambitions ABandoned and dissolute woman abandoned refractory material abandonment ofthe arable land Abandon the nucleus experiment abandoned manganic mining site Abandon a friend in trouble. abandonment of the arable land