- Abamectin, chlorpyrifos, hydramethylnon and fenoxycarb as the active ingredient (a.i.) of bait are better than as the a.i. of other formulations for control of RIFA.
- The compound of Chlorpyrifos and Fipronil or Chlorpyrifos and Abamectin had complementary advantages because the persistent and quick-acting effects were obviously improved.
- Study on the monoclonal antibody to chlorpyrifos.
- Microbial degradation of Abamectin in reservoir water was studied.
- Chlorpyrifos poses a risk of serious damage to eyes, and is irritating to skin.