- Another important aspect of functional genomics is the research on human disease - related genes.
- The MHC is a large and super-important group of related genes that regulate what antibodies we produce.
- The expression of HLA I related genes was significantly correlated with HLA class I complex expression (p<0.05).
- It verified that we were on the right track for identifying autoimmune related genes.
- Here the development mechanism and related genes controlling polydactyly character of vertebrate are reviewed.