- One of the Finnish objects that is most famous in the world is the little vase designed by Alvar Aalto and produced in this small town north of Hameenlinna.
- Finally, Aalto developed his own personal style, which is often described simply as "organic".
- In Jyvaskyla Alvar Aalto started his career as an architect with a building inspired by the Italian Renaissance.
- Alvar Aalto and Eero Saarinen were two of the most prolific architects and designers in this movement, which has influenced contemporary modernism.
- The 2003 Aalto is a purple-colored wine offering a stylish nose of smoke, toast, graphite, blueberry, and blackberry liqueur.
- One of the Finnish objects that is most famous in the world is the Iittala vase designed by Alvar Aalto and produced in this small town north of Hameenlinna.