- abbr.（=American Association of Collegiate Schools of Business） 美国国际管理联合会；（=The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business）国际高等商学院联合会
- Both AACSB and Equis accredit business schools as a whole while AMBA accredits MBA programmes.
- Some of the host institutions or program from Canada, Portugal and France is accredited by AACSB, EQUIS and/or AMBA.
- It is one of only 27 Business Schools in the world to have achieved triple accreditation with independent business authorities (EQUIS, AACSB, AMBA).
- At a recent meeting of the AACSB, the US business school accreditation body, many US professors were heard to claim they had really been socialists all along.
- Accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the DIAM Program is implementing the School's mission of educating and graduatin...
- AACSB:American Assembly of Collegiate School of Business国际优秀商学院协会
- AACSB:American Assembly of Collegiate Schools of Business (now Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business)美国的商业协会(现在的商业管理学院)
- AACSB:Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (formerly American Assembly of Collegiate Schools of Business)协会的商业管理学院(原名美国的商业)